Search For Homes
We have a new exciting mobile phone app that makes looking for a home a breeze. Our Home Scout® app allows you to have access to 100% of the properties in the multiple listing services used by real estate agents. You have access to it all from the convenience of your mobile phone or home computer. It’s both private and full of features tailored to buyers in the market place searching for a home.
Below are a series of interactive videos that will guide you in downloading the Home Scout® mobile app from either the Apple Store, Google Play, or directly to your desktop computer. Use VIP Code: 5594791078 to download the app. Give it a try, you’ll be glad you did!
Get to Know the Home Scout App – NO PRESSURE – NO SPAM – 100% UP-TO-DATE MLS DATA – FREE
- Find Homes Near You and Search
- GPS enabled – 100% MLS listings in your local market.
- MLS Property Details FREE.
- Click on a property and view photos, detailed information and school districts.
- Compare Sold and For Sale Properties.
- Schedule A Showing directly from the APP.
- Save Favorite Properties and get immediate updates on price reductions and status changes for any property.
Get Social – Easily share a property with family and friends on Facebook, Twitter, or Email.
Sold Home Alert
Price Your House with Confidence.
Sold Home Alert is a complimentary, private service that gives you monthly emails and a searchable website with recent home sales and active for sale listings. You can better determine the value of your home by watching what’s selling in your neighborhood. If you are buying, selling, refinancing or just curious, then Sold Home Alert is for you.
Quick Reference Guide
HomeScouts’ robust search capabilities begins by entering the city, zip code, MLS listing ID, addressor Current Location; then tap Search.
The Current Location option will use the phone’s built-in gps system to locate nearby properties.
HomeScouts’ intuitive search results, opens in map view. In some instances, city or zip code boundary lines will illustrate the scope of the search.
Narrow the search in a desired location using the features of the Filters button to identify property specifics.
Filter options include number of beds, bathsand even property type.
Buyers can toggle the Sold Properties button and learn the current home valuation information of their selected search neighborhood.
Tap the green View Listings bar at the bottom to view properties that match your search criteria.
HomeScout allows buyers the ability to zoom into the map view. Available homes are listed by price.
Buyers tap on a pin and are directed to the homes property detail page.
Tap the Save button to save the search criteria and receive automated alerts whenever there is a new listing or property updates.
Property Detail Page
- Share listing via text, email or on Facebook.
- Save as a Favorite porperty.
- Request to Get Pre-Approved.
- Schedule Showing online by contacting the loan officer or agent.
- Take a Virtual Tour.
- Download Property Flyer by tapping the link to view a printable PDF flyer.
- Contact your real estate agent.
- Contact your loan officer.
Scroll down to see:
- Detailed property information
- 3-D street view provided by Google maps
- Estimated HomeScout Value (where available)
- Mortgage calculator to determine monthly payments – breakdown and compare figures
- Lifestyle information
- Advanced property details